Dr. Bourgond has spoken to ministry organizations. educational institutions, men's retreats, and has provided pulpit supply for many churches in national and international settings. He teaches doctoral and master's level graduate courses. He has also mentored many men and women in leadership and spiritual formation issues.
Dr. Bourgond’s speaking schedule pertaining to men’s issues is included in case someone wishes to go where he may be on a particular date.
- January 10, 2011, Salvation Army Rehabilitation Center, Minneapolis, MN
- January 10 - March 31, 2011, Bethel Seminary DMin Program, Course ML885DI "Understanding Congregational Systems," St. Paul, MN
- January 22, 2011, Trinity Evangelical Free Church, Men's Ministry Breakfast "Five Deadly Lies," Lakeville, MN
- February 5, 2011, No Regrets Conference "Healing the Wounds of the Past," 3 Workshops (11:15 AM, 12:15 PM, 7:30 PM), Christ the Rock Church, Menasha, WI
- March 4-6, 2011, Trinity Evangelical Free Church, Men's Advance "A Warrior After God's Heart," Lakeville, MN
- September 17-26, 2011, 4th Annual Leader's Conference, Sibui and Cluj, Romania
- November 18-20, 2011, Men's Retreat, Covenant Pines Bible Camp, McGregor, MN