So much has happened this year--many men have received Christ and many have rededicated their lives to Christ all seeking to live a Godly life.
- Five Men's (Retreats) Advances
- Graduation of a Phase I - Calibration of the Heart
- Graduation of a Phase II - Focus of a Warrior
- Launching of 3 Phase I groups.
- Multiple speaking engagements.
- Officiated at 2 HOAW weddings.
- Launched a new HOAW Webpage.
- Received generous donations from men whose lives have been impacted by HOAW.
- Prayed and counseled with men throughout tthe year.
- Formalized the strategic direction of HOAW for the future.
- Published a new book--Papa's Blessings--in July.
And the story goes on. God has moved in the lives of many men. We celebrate the victories, pray for the struggles, and mourn the defeats. Through it all God has been faithful. He has made it abundantly clear that HOAW must continue.
We celebrate the birth of our Lord in this season. Take time to acknowledge the significance of His life. As the saying goes--He IS the reason for the season!
We would also ask that you prayerfully consider giving to the ministry of Heart of a Warrior. We have made some changes to our webpage recently that enables you to give one time donations or set up an annual, monthly, or weekly contribution automatically. Please visit our site www.heartofawarrior.org.
May God richly bless you this coming year and may your life be a blessing to others within your sphere of influence.